Preseason Clinics are a great way to meet our coaches & staff, learn or brush up on football & cheer skills and techniques and register for the upcoming season! Here is a listing of some of the local youth sports clinics:
Be sure to check back here and Like & Follow our Facebook page so you don’t miss it!
Youth Football & Cheer Clinics
Presented by Achieve Fitness, Boost Sports Performance, 6 Points Quarterback Training & 904th Down
Achieve Fields (located in front of Achieve Fitness Fleming Island)
2349 Village Square Pkwy, Fleming Island, FL 32003
Saturday 6/2/2018 — FREE CHEER ONLY CLINIC
9:00am – 11:00am
Saturday 7/14/2018 — $20 FOOTBALL ONLY — Dreadnaught Shirt Included
9:00am – 11:00am
- Boost Sports Performance very own James Coleman – FSU Fullback, New Orleans Saints, will be directing his team of trainers as they guide each child through a series of drills to improve speed, agility & strength.
- Six Points Quarterback Training will also be hosting quarterback drills during the clinic.
- 904th Down Coach Brooks Abbott, former kicker for UF & VT, will be hosting specialist drills.
- Dreadnaught Cheer coaches will teach cheerleaders basic cheer techniques & a short cheer routine
- Open to all children ages 5yrs – 14yrs. No sports experience required.
- Proceeds benefit FIYSA.
- FIYSA will have a registration booth on site where you can learn more about Pop Warner football & cheer, meet the coaches and register for the Fall 2018 season!
Reserve your child’s spot for the clinic today by completing this form & mail your check payable to FIYSA to: FIYSA P.O. Box 8106 Fleming Island, FL 32006 — or click “Add to Cart” below to pay online using your debit card, credit card or Paypal!